Our vision is a society where each person can exercise their rights and responsibilities to fully participate in education, work, and family and community life. We believe that this requires a model of partnership in which both the causes and effects of poverty and injustice are successfully addressed.
Our mission is to strengthen our community and to encourage individuals and families, particularly those most marginalised, to achieve their full potential.
We are committed to:
- Respecting the dignity and uniqueness of each person who engages with us,
- Offering a supportive and caring environment,
- Providing, in a flexible way, accessible opportunities for learning and personal growth,
- Achieving excellence in the quality of our services,
- Working in partnership with others to remove obstacles to full participation,
- Using our experience as a means of influencing social change for the benefit of the people we work with.
- Fostering an organisation that operates in a manner that is consistent with our shared vision and mission.